Are you trying hard to find some best old fashioned razors for your grooming regime? For sure, shaving is not all about application of an electric or cartridge razor as you can easily generate finest grooming outcomes with old fashioned razors. The use of traditional razors do ensure complete safety and one can easily transform its grooming regime into a ritual. These traditional razors are basically timeless which will definitely add elegance to any bathroom. Traditional razors are extremely cost-effective so you have an inexpensive way of grooming.
With these razors, you are served with extensively sharp and easy to replace single blades. It is a perfect way to achieve the closest cut for your manly shave and make your grandpa proud. Time has definitely arrived to make a move on and sacrifice using designer stubble. Old fashioned razors will definitely act as awesome axes to kick out forestation from your face. Don’t go anywhere and check out our exceptional collection of traditional razors which you will easily cherish for rest of your life:
- Merkur 33C –Let’s start with an awesome traditional razor for the newcomer – Merkur 33C. It is a popular product which offers nice quality and you will be able to enjoy diminutive dynamo incredible for maneuverability around the face. It is the razor for the newcomers as they will not find any problem whatsoever while dealing with the product. Easy to use and easy to maintain are two exceptional features of Merkur 33C. Individuals with large hands might find it bit hard to deal with this small structure but still the razor offers light weight which makes it more than ideal for the beginners.
- Edwin Jagger 3D Laser Diamond (DE3D14):It is one of the finest old-fashioned razors with an attractive metal work. The fine handle will make it possible to gain three-dimensional knurling outcome which is tough to find anywhere else. As a user, you will surely enjoy the slipperiest of mitts and can easily expect a super-precise shave on each occasion.
- Goodfella Open Comb:This razor is specifically designed for the beardie types and will cuts through the rough with ease and without any struggle. The impressive shaving potential of the razor is mainly due to the open comb head. If you are really struggling to shave hard to reach sections of your face, you need to opt for this svelte profile Goodfella Open Comb razor. Definitely, the weight is on the lighter side but still, you will enjoy the nice quality and the razor works easy on the skin.
- Muhle R89 –The razor belongs to German and highly attractive to your eyes. The product offers some exceptional features like a corrosion-resistant and chrome-clad razor. Weight is perfectly distributed and also a newbie to gain wet shave with no worries of cut. As a user, you are nearly guaranteed with a faultless performance on each occasion and the razor gives tough competition to the rivals.
- Merkur 37C Heavy Duty Slant Bar –Discussion about old fashioned razors will be incomplete without Merkur 37C Heavy Duty Slant Bar. The razor offers a unique traditional design and places the blade diagonally. When you make use of the razor you will surely enjoy a sharper slice as compared to the straight razor. If you have a sensitive skin and willing to offer tough time to your beard, you should definitely select this particular razor to enjoy irritation-free closest shave.
- Pall Mall Barbers Westminster Dotted Grip Butterfly: If you are facing a tough time with changing blade of the razor, you must opt for this particular product. In the razor, an incredible butterfly design is applied which will allow unfurling of the razor head with a convenient twist of the handle. With no slips and no sweat, the application of first aid box with becomes a myth for you.
- Merkur Futur Adjustable:If you dream of having 24K gold finish of your razor there is no other better option than applying Merkur Futur Adjustable razor. The razor offers a contemporary design which looks eye-catchy and you are even all allowed to adjust the blade length manually according to your own stubble. This particular razor is specifically designed for the experienced shavers who like to own a heavy product and demands an aggressive shave on each occasion.
- Parker 99R Heavy Duty Barberpole:For shavers, who really desire to own old fashioned razors with better grip and control, Parker 99R Heavy Duty Barberpole is the ideal option. Without any doubt, there are many more options available in the market but this razor measures around 11cm and offers quality performance at highly affordable prices. If you don’t want to spend much on your razor and that too without any compromise with quality, I am sure you need to opt for this razor as soon as possible.
- Kent KDSR4: Kent is an age old brand in razor industry and Kent KDSR4 offers an ivory handle which you will cherish for very long time. The razor offers very nice balance in the hand which will simply allow you to work with perfection with its heavy head. You will get a perfectly close shave and with minimum cut risks.
- Jack Black Double Edge:Last but not the least, Jack Black Double Edge is an incredible premium model offered by a German brand at an admittedly price. The build is just exceptional and you will not face the trouble of blade bounce anytime. Surely, the shave offered by this old fashioned razor is super-smooth and you will save plenty of money as there is no need to buy multi-bladed cartridges with this razor.
Finally, we come to an end and all cost-effective old fashioned razors are described above in a detailed manner. The razor selection will entirely depend on the user and the type of shave, balance and look he desire. Don’t waste the golden opportunity and get your old fashioned razor as soon as possible.